THE KULI-MULI UNDERWEAR MADE OF 100% LYOCELL IS WORN TO PREVENT SKIN IRRITATIONS OR TO ALLEVIATE THE SCRATCHING EFFECTS OF SKIN IRRITATIONS, INCLUDING NEURODERMATITIS.
Wearing study with sleeping overalls made of Lyocell for children with neurodermatitis In the clinically controlled wearing study it could be proven that Lyocell causes a significant improvement of the quality of life of the affected patients. “From a dermatological point of view, clothing made of Lyocell is currently the optimal clothing for patients with barrier-disturbed skin, such as neurodermatitis, due to its wearing properties.” Here is a summary of the most important findings after 4 weeks of wearing:
- 62% of children sleep better
- 48% scratch less
- 74% of children say Lyocell fabric feels cool to the touch and 77.8% say it is therefore more comfortable than the cotton they usually wear. It was striking that the cooling effect during the sultry period was rated even better with 88.2% than in autumn with 60%.
- Silky soft and smooth with a cooling effect.
- 50% higher moisture absorption.
- Temperature balancing.
- No bacteria development.
- 100% organic.
- Based on wood.
- Made in the EU according to the guidelines of Öko Text Standard 100 Class 1
- 100% Lyocell (only Tencel brand fibre is used)
- Washable at 60° C
- Can be tumble dried at max. 70 ° C can be dried. If the temperature cannot be set, do not tumble dry the laundry. Please note the care instructions on the product label.
- Do not use fabric softener
Kuli-Muli uses exclusively lyocell fibers of the TENCEL™ brand. TENCEL™ is a brand of Lenzing AG.
Kuli-Muli underwear is certified by Service Allergie
– Without allergenic particles
– For sensitive skin
– Suitable for neurodermatitis sufferers